HME 5: The Blessed Warm Fog Of Life
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
HME 5 –It’s Ok To Not Know!
Point #1 – Each Level Of Success Is A Step On The Journey
- Success never feels as good as you think it will.
- Each mission is meant to be lived until it becomes boring, empty, or useless.
Point #2 – Boredom Is Your Cue You’re Done
- When you’re bored with your current situation, it may be time to change.
- If you can walk away without regrets, you’re done.
- Completing a project isn’t necessary to be done. Evaluate what skills you may have gained just by starting and working on your latest mission. Use those in your next step.
Point #3 – Embrace The Fog
- Not knowing what you’re to do next can lead to anxiety.
- Trust that you’ll know what the next step is when the time comes.
- How does your current situation or project make you feel?
- Does your current situation still hold the same excitement and sense of accomplishment as when you started?
- If you could do anything and money wasn’t an issue, what would it be? Does your current trajectory move you towards that goal or away from it?
- Honestly evaluate where you are, and if it’s time to move on, begin the process of moving on. Staying stuck where you’re unhappy is counterproductive.
- Life is an endless cycle of strong, specific action followed by periods of not knowing.
- Great achievements are accomplished in the blessed, warm fog.