HME 3: There Is Never A ‘Right Time’.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: iTunes | Android |
HME 3 –There Is No ‘Right Time’, There Is Only Now
Point #1 – Quit Waiting For The Right Time
- There is no ‘right time’, there is only now.
- Eternal preparation is imaginary momentum.
- Learn to find humor in the neverending emotional drama of life.
Point #2 – Quit Making Excuses
- Using family or finances as excuses is weak sauce.
- Making excuses leads to resentment.
Point #3 – Do What You Love And Do It Now
- Give yourself an hour a day, a few times a week, to do what you love.
- You will be teaching your children that their purpose, their calling, is too important to put off until someday.
- What is really stopping you from doing what you love?
- Spend an hour a day doing something that excites you at least 3 days a week.